BOONE SUPPORTED LIVING
SOCIAL WORK SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
AWARD AMOUNT: $500
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 May 2018
AWARD DATE: 29 June 2018
Program Overview: This scholarship is awarded to an undergraduate student attending a four-year program in Columbia, Missouri, for their academic excellence and commitment in furthering and completing their education in the field of human services, particularly social work.
- Applicants must be a full-time student enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester hours.
- Applicants must have successfully completed a minimum of 60 credit hours.
- Applicants should have a GPA of at least 3.3.
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership skills and involvement in public service.
- Online application (below).
- Send together:
- Official transcript from school providing coursework and GPA.
- One page essay (not to exceed 500 words) entitled, "What It Truly Means to Serve Others." Email to Scholarship@BooneSupportedLiving.com.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a college professor on school letterhead sent privately by email to Scholarship@BooneSupportedLiving.com or postal mail to Boone Supported Living, 601 Business Loop 70W Ste 127, Columbia MO 65203, Attention: Scholarship Application.